About App Developer for Android
We design and develop bespoke Android apps for any size company in Dorking. We keep up with the latest technologies in mobile app development and make sure we offer the most advanced, secure and robust Android application development solutions for our clients in Dorking and nearby locations such as Leatherhead, Kingston Upon Thames, Weybridge, Epsom and Walton-on-Thames.
Asking Android App Developer to develop your bespoke Android app will mean your custom-made Android app will be developed to the highest standards by a highly experienced software engineer. We offer high quality, custom, Android app development services and make sure that each bespoke Android app we develop follows Google's Core App Quality Guidelines.
Our Android app development prices are so low you may feel light headed from the joy. You can always get some smelling salts from a Dorking pharmacy such as 5 High Street, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, KT23 4AA or 4 Grove Corner, Lower Shott, Bookham, KT23 4LP.
How much does a bespoke Android app cost?
The likely development cost of a custom-made Android app will usually be anywhere between £2,000 and £5,000
We do not front-load unnecessary fixed costs into our prices as we do not employ sales staff nor do we have an expensive swanky office so we have very low fixed costs and can charge extremely competitive rates for our bespoke Android apps which are delivered on time and on budget!
You will be so happy you engaged Android App Developer for your bespoke Android app development project that you won't be able to stop smiling! Make sure your teeth are looking good by visiting one of your local Dorking dentists i.e. great bookham dental practice, 1 the garstons, bookham, leatherhead, surrey, KT23 3DT or englands house dental practice, 30 high street, bookham, leatherhead, surrey, KT23 4AG
Lowest Price Guarantee* »
Contact us for no-obligation advice or a quote
Our office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and email enquiries will be responded to within 15 minutes during business hours.
Our prices are criminally low, but not as criminal as these crimes reported in Dorking during February 2017
Why are we showing recent crimes in Dorking Surrey?
We are showing a few crimes for Dorking reported in February 2017 to demonstrate how we can integrate data from external web service APIs into any of our apps (Android or web apps).
Not happy with the Dorking crime clear up rates shown below? Try sending a letter to your Conservative MP for Mole Valley, Paul Beresford.bicycle theft
- Copperfields (Under investigation)
- St Nicholas Avenue (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
criminal damage arson
- The Moorings (Under investigation)
- Hale Pit Road (Under investigation)
- Dean Walk (Under investigation)
- Apple Tree Close (Under investigation)
- White Way (Under investigation)
- Fife Way (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- The Moorings (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Merrylands Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Maplehurst (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Greathurst End (Under investigation)
- Dean Walk (Offender given a drugs possession warning)
possession of weapons
- Solecote (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Norbury Way (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Edenside Road (Under investigation)
- Supermarket (Under investigation)
- Bell Lane (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Badingham Drive (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Supermarket (Under investigation)
- Oveton Way (Under investigation)
- Griffin Way (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Parking Area (Under investigation)
- Highfields (Under investigation)
- Newenham Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Leatherhead Road (Under investigation)
- Bell Lane Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Crabtree Close (Under investigation)
- Bookham Court (Under investigation)
- Ashdale (Under investigation)
These apps developed by Android App Developer mark a new turn towards technology for an industry that’s been slow to adapt until now. With no suitable ‘off the shelf’ solution available below costly, enterprise level software, we were involved in the development process from the start, getting the right solution that suited our operations and our customers.
Ben Guy, Managing Director